Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Cookies Coming Up!

So, no, I haven't finished my poor little koala yet. I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and DO something! It seems lately that once I get home, as soon as I am off my feet I am ready for bed. Luckily, baking is a mostly stand up kind of activity.

I am going out into the middle of nowhere with Favorite (my husband) and some friends this weekend to get some r&r out in a cabin in the woods. What a perfect opportunity to bake some cookies! So I have been making cookie doughs nights when I come home so that tomorrow I can bake them all batch after batch. So far I have a log of pecan praline cookie dough and one of snickerdoodle dough in my fridge. I am going to make at least one, possibly two more doughs. One will definitely have some chocolate in it and the other is going to be something pumpkinny! I have some cinnamon chips that my mom so thoughtfully gave to me and I was thinking about making some kind of pumpkin cinnamon chip cookie with them. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment