Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh My Internet

I have not been on hiatus!

I have, in fact, been baking and baking. The problem lies in the fact that I have not had the internet. Well here ends that period of my life.

What you all have missed as a result of my lack of internet:

Blueberry Crumb Pie
Peach Blueberry Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Almond Sugar Cookies
Homemade Granola Bars
Cheerios Breakfast Bars
Giant Oatmeal M&Ms Cookies

Sadly, not only have I not been blogging but my lack of blogability also led to a lack of motivation to photograph my creations. This is especially sad when I think of the peach blueberry pie. The lattice came out perfect, the insides were a mixture of dark blue and peachy goo, and man was it ever good (although that part is a little more difficult to appreciate from a picture). Well, this depressing dark spot in my blog history is over now and I look forward to the next post which I promise will be full of tasty nibbles and pictures to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Three pies, two types of bars, and two types of cookies. Mmms... I'm spoiled with a never ending stream of tasty treats. When I look back over that list, probably the one I think was the best was the Peach Blueberry Pie. Somewhat unexpectedly, the mixture of peach and blueberry flavors is exceptionally delicious. Perhaps that is a new seasonal favorite.

    ReplyDelete